Sunday, April 5, 2009

Skin MD Natural Sheilding Lotion Review

I was sent a product to review by the website thanks to a tweet from a friend on twitter.

The product i chose was Skin MD Natural + SPF15
4oz bottle. Sells for $25 on website


http://www.skinmdnatural.com/





This product is a shielding lotion for the face, hand and body.

"Shielding lotion is a lotion that forms a protective barrier on the skin and keeps out irritants and chemicals. It also allows the natural oils and moisture to remain in the skin so it can heal better. It is a big advantage that shielding lotions are light and go on without a greasy mess," says Dr. Brian Zogg, a dermatologist in Albert Lea, MN.

This much is true guys. I have very dry skin and most lotions only leave my skin greasy for a few minutes only to disappoint me with revealing even drier skin after application. I can tell you that this lotion does neither. It goes on smooth without all the grease and really keeps the moisture in. If the greasy feel is something you like then this lotion is not for you. I use this on my face in the mornings when i get home from work and i don't have to worry about dry skin when i wake.

Working at the hospital there is constant hand washing and this lotion makes the hand washing more bearable. I don't have to bring along my scented lotions because this works just fine. I also use the lotion on my feet after getting out of the shower. I can never seem to keep them from being dry with out have tons of baby oil on them until this lotion. I was skeptical about it at first because this was a lotion i had never heard of but i'm glad i gave it a try and found something that works for me. I encourage anyone with skin problems to give this lotion a try. Mention my name while your at it.


Check out the video below

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails