Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag-tastic Monday

Okay, so i was tagged by the lovely BedtimeCake


Here are the Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website


So lets start...

1. I'm obsessed with lip gloss. Any trip i make to the store i end up with at least 2 or 3 new tubes of the luscious stuff.
2. I'm really shy in person, but i can talk nonstop on the phone or thru text msg.
3. I spend most of my day on my MacBook neglecting my bf at times. I promised him i would cut back though
4. Im only interested in football when the super bowl comes around but somehow im always at the football games at school. Can't explain that one.
5. Im a huge lover of all kinds of music and my personality shows it. Its just my aquarius nature.
6. I go to starbucks a least 3 times a week and no matter how bad the economy is doing that will never change

Now i tag...
Shawnta
Anjela
ChristiANA
B-more BAP
May
Cheryl

Hope no one has been tagged yet. If so im sorry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lipgloss too! It's a problem seriously.... It was so hard for me to think of those things!! :)

t said...

Thx for the tag! Now you have me thinking! I will post today! :)

Unknown said...

Lipgloss is the best. I love Mac lipglass the most. My favorite color? Nymphette - you gotta try it. I have been wearing it since it came out 5 years ago and still get complements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails