Friday, October 24, 2008

Choosing is so hard



My current phones: Top is my Motorola Q9c under the Alltel network and bottom is my HTC Touch under the Sprint network. Im totally disgusted with Sprint and their customer service and im contemplating early termination. Alltel on the other hand is a better company in my opinion. Im have had many issues with the HTC which is why i opted for another smartphone. The Q9c rarely gives me problems but im so obsessed with technology and i try to switch up phones often.

Which is why im looking for another smartphone. I know right, your saying i have two already but who cares? I can sell the HTC and move on to my new phone just need to decide which one. Here are a few of my likes:

8310 pink Pictures, Images and Photos

sidekick Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both are cute.

Brothers Blog said...

have you looked into the G-1 by T-Mobile/Google? It just came out last week. I ordered it should have it by Nov. 10th. I can then give you an update on how the phone is. But so far the reviews have been great. If you google it I'm sure you can check it out. I had the sidekick 2 & 3 but never upgraded to the LX or the new 2008 I chose this G-1 over a new sidekick so hopefully I'm satisfied with my decision. But I like you love new technology.

♥Niya♥ said...

Please let me know how you like it. Im really looking into going to the blackberry curve but i know im gonna want something else. Im never satisfied

♥Niya♥ said...

Please let me know how you like it. Im really looking into going to the blackberry curve but i know im gonna want something else. Im never satisfied

♥Niya♥ said...

Please let me know how you like it. Im really looking into going to the blackberry curve but i know im gonna want something else. Im never satisfied

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails